Saturday, December 26, 2009

So, here are pictures from the last few weeks....I wish I had taken more, but since I've been not feelin' good, I keep forgetting to take photos! But here are SOME!


This is when J & I had our own Christmas at home. I got a package from Alana too and she made me this FABULOUS stocking. J got a bunch of things for Christmas including a digital drawing pad for the upcoming amazing graphic designer..I got a wonderful sonicare toothbrush perfect for the upcoming dental hygienist.
So when J & I got to our gate to leave for Wellington, there was a party, and we got these awesome bags since we were on the first flight to Nadi, Fiji

Us with the Mayor of Honolulu. (I saw that he was a man of importance and so I wanted a picture with him...and THEN I found out he was the mayor...hahaha)
This was our AWFUL hotel room in Nadi. There were dead bugs all over the floor from having the light on, the bed was...ewww...and the bathroom was SO gross. I kept my shoes on the entire time we were there....
Me & J waiting in Fiji for our flight...
This is when we landed in Auckland...it was FREEZING
Flying over Wellington...SO beautiful and GREEN!
Dad & Mom Scanlan...out for lunch at the mall
My first meat pie!
I was able to meet with Zanj for lunch....she was one of my first friends in Hawaii....love her!
It's so GREEN!
Christmas Eve....
I look so sick...but I WAS excited for my present!
Joelita was SUPER stoked about her stocking :)
My turn to open a present!
My AWESOME new shades
My "C'mon John" Shirt....New Zealand humor
Dad likes his chocolates
J was SUPER stoked....a lil too much
Mom liked her bag
I found a TON of chocolate in my stocking...literally a TON
I don't know why J was so excited about everything...
For some reason J thought the chocolate was his too....so wrong
Lita and Me on Christmas

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

I'm so jealous I wish I got to go to NZ! hope youre having fun!

Ashleigh said...

Lol @ the pictures. Too funny. I don't get the John C'mon shirt. But I'm laughing that you ate your meat pie with...was that a spoon? Lol fun! Miss you guys!
xo

Kimi said...

Chelsea!! NZ looks like fun! Sad you were sick but glad you are feeling better. The rugby story is so funny. Happy New Year