- Hey, you want a s'more?
- Some more what?
- No, no, you want a s'more?
- I haven't had anything yet, so how can I have some more of nothing?
- You're killing me, Smalls.
- These are s'mores stuff.
- Okay, pay attention.
-First you take the graham.
You stick the chocolate on the graham.
- Then you roast the 'mallow.
-When the 'mallow's flaming,
-You stick it on the chocolate.
- Then...you cover it with the other end.
- Then you stuff.
- I don't like that chocolate stuff.
-Kind of messy, but good. Try some!
-The Sandlot (1993)
Well, I never thought I would come across such a sad story, but my husband has never had the delicious experience of a s'more. So of COURSE, I did what anyone would do, and had to show him the ropes. I think he's got it down now :)

1 comment:
Oh I love it. That's so funny he's never had S'mores before! What a sad childhood. Just kidding. Now you've made me crave some.
Post a Comment