I have been in Laie for 3 years, and today I just realized that there is a tiny Korean restaurant just down the road from our house. Future life in Laie just got much better :)
so how did i not know that you had a blog, i am sure kiley has told you how i love blogs, i saw you on kathleen's so can i come and visit?? you can come visit me if you want. were you able to find a dr.?
Haha, yes, please come visit anytime! Haha, I love blogs too. It's my favorite hobby! Your blog is so cute! Love it! I saw a dr. Things should be better now thanks to your help!
4 comments:
I'm glad you found a little gem in laie! love and miss you!
so how did i not know that you had a blog, i am sure kiley has told you how i love blogs, i saw you on kathleen's so can i come and visit??
you can come visit me if you want.
were you able to find a dr.?
Haha, yes, please come visit anytime! Haha, I love blogs too. It's my favorite hobby! Your blog is so cute! Love it! I saw a dr. Things should be better now thanks to your help!
Yummy looking food !!!
Post a Comment