Today while I was perusing around campus waiting for J to finish class, I came upon a pleasant surprise in the school snackbar, SEASIDER! There is a farmers market held in the snack bar every other friday. There were tons of fruits, vegetables, even fish. It was awesome. Everything was such a great price! MUCH cheaper than the ON SALE stuff at Foodland. So we stocked up on what we could (which actually isn't alot because may I remind you, we have a mini fridge). But it was fun, and now we can get vegetables for a good price regularly! Love the freshness!
5 days ago

2 comments:
Yum! I SO want to check that out next time, I heart fresh fruits n veggies! And I hate shopping @ foodland.
My, what very smart shoppers you two are ! I'm proud of you. It's amazing what sales there are if you just look around and ask people.
Love you two,
Bonnie
Post a Comment