Well, today was our one month anniversary and we couldn't be happier! It has been a wonderful month. And a fast one! So far, we have moved back to Hawaii into our itsy bitsy studio, started up our full schedules for school, and both have been working back at the PCC. Things have been going so well. We have been so incredibly blessed. We have already experienced so many miracles in our newly wed life.
School is going well for us both. It is so nice because we almost have all the same classes which gives us more time to spend together and we can help each other with homework! It is so nice to have the same major!
We were both able to start up work the week after we got back on the rock at the PCC. We have been working at the same place for the past few years now. It was very nice to be able come back so easily. Recently though, J and I have been looking for better jobs, because the wages aren't quite high enough to make it in HAWAII! We have been so blessed and have both found new jobs! J will be an IDD (Instructional Design & Development) Tutor on campus when he isn't in class. So he will just be helping people in our classes pretty much! J is very smart, and the professors love him and are very excited to have him as a tutor. FYI: Tutor jobs are SUPER easy. You get paid to sit in a room full of brand new Macs and help kids that come in to ask you, but if they don't come, you still get paid! And you can just work on homework and surf the net! We are super stoked that he got the job. He is starting out at a better wage than he was ever at for the PCC and the professor said he would really like J to TEACH A CLASS IN THE FUTURE! Yes, TEACH! But SHHHHHH....it hasn't happened yet. But that means, he'd be somewhat of a professor! He'd get paid Professor wages for the class he teaches. Wow, J is SOMETHIN! I am SO excited for him! This is all going to be a great experience for him and will be so beneficial to him in the future!
I on the otherhand, just found a reliable, but GOOD job! I will be a Pizza GIRL! I was hired at Pizza Bob's out in Haleiwa (about 30 min away). It's a restaurant and I'll be a server there. But servers make tips and from what I'm told I could do well, which will help our lil family heaps! I only have classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays so I can work a few days a week.
We are so blessed! Things have been going so great for us and we are still, (and always will be) MADLY in love! Today for our "Anniversary" we decided to ditch the classes...the only time (I promise!) and went to Honolulu. We went to the HUGE shopping mall Ala Moana and looked around, got some dinner and just completely enjoyed out day.
We are SO SO HAPPY!

1 comment:
That is SO great about your jobs guys! I'm really excited for you and can't wait to see you when I come back at Christmas!
Post a Comment