Tuesday, March 16, 2010

READ ALL ABOUT IT!


I am VERY excited for May. Why? The fabulous Sheri Dew, an AWESOME lady, AND Wendy Nelson...*wife of Russell M. Nelson* are coming to LAIE! They are coming to do some workshops and have some discussions. It is going to be fabulous. We are SO lucky here in Laie to have so many wonderful people come and share their wisdom with us. When I went to sign up for the workshops, I received this book for free to read before Sister Sheri Dew comes here. I am looking forward to a FABULOUS Spring already!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Oooh, I didn't even know! How do you sign up for the workshops?

kelly said...

can i come or is it just for students? i LOVE sheri dew! you are lucky to get to hear from so many wonderful people!

J and D said...

Awesome, Chels! BTW, I love all your posts, just don't post much. Your pics all look so cute. Makes me miss you though! =) Sending Hugs your way!