Sunday, March 21, 2010

If only.

If only I were already done with school.....then I could just work and support J and save money-not have to stress about my research paper (yes, I should be writing it now) or any stupid general classes.
If only I had a BIT larger home here.....then I would not have to LIVE on my bed-eat, sleep, study, use my computer.
If only I could visit home....I am a mama's girl and no visits home, and NOBODY coming to visit here (crazy that nobody comes with free room and board!) makes things difficult!
If only I were more motivated to work out....I would feel better, look better, fit my clothes better....I want to find a workout that I L-O-V-E.
If only BYU-Provo would accept J....then he could go into what he WANTS to and then find a job much easier without breaking the bank for expensive schools....
Okay. Sorry. Things are good. Life is good. J and I are incredibly blessed and REALLY happy. I would just absolutely BEAM with happiness if J could just start animation school already and we could move into TVA already, and if my family would come visit me and if I weren't sick and my paper magically finished itself.
A girl can wish....(i wish, i wish, i wish)

4 comments:

kelly said...

school is rough but it is worth it in the end and you will look back on your tiny "room" with fond memories. it will be awesome when you can move into TVA and i hope that someone comes to visit! sometimes you just need to vent!

Eric(a) said...

We really want to come to Hawaii! We might be able to this summer. I am wishing. If Eric gets a job and can get some time off then we'll definitely come! Cross your fingers!

Ashleigh said...

This too shall pass!!! I'm sure school will work out, TVA is only a few weeks away (yay, more domestic projects!!!) and your cold really can't last forever :) xxoo

J and D said...

If only... I had the time and $$ to come and visit you!
If only... Josh was done with school too, and could work a job that paid a little more to make the 60 hours a week he's gone seem more worth it.
If only... I had a home large enough for not just 3 rambunctious boys, but for YOU to come and stay with US for a while!
And on and on. I understand your frustrations Chels. And we love you. Hang in there. And try to keep in mind all the good things you guys have going on that we all are envious of.
((HUGS!!))