J and I got to be Laynie's FIRST ALL TIME EVER IN THE WORLD babysitters so the awesome parents Aaron and Susan could have a little date. It was SO fun. See, Laynie and J have this connection. She KNOWS him. EVERY Sunday she sees him and is so...intrigued by his rugged looks? Hehe. Well, she loves him, and so we knew babysitting her was going to be fun. (Did I mention he loves her back? She probably comes in at a close 2nd after me if NOT first when she is around) 



So we got there, and Laynie didn't even care that her mom and dad were leaving. We had so much playing with her, and J LOVED making faces at her. BUT as soon as it was night time...J did not understand why she didn't want to play.Me-"Babe, can you go make her bottle?"
J-"I don't know how to make a bottle!"
Me-"You babysat before!"
J-"Hun, I just give kids ice cream!"
It was super fun. We did bath time, and rock-a-bye-baby song. Laynie was a doll! We love playing with babies and getting to go home and sleep all night long! HA. But really, it was so fun! I hope Susan and Aaron had a nice time out. We had a FAB time in. We can't wait til we can babysit again! :)
-Other than that adventure, My good friend Abby and her hubby and friends were able to come spend some time with us while they are in Hawaii for a vacay. It was super fun to spend time with them. Sadly we got NO PICS TOGETHER! Ugh. I was bad. But we loved having friends here!
Also-J and I officially changed our major-ART. Gonna be here til next June. Yup. June. Will be here FOREVER. Can't complain too much-it IS Hawaii. Still crazy in love and excited for summer!
--Oh yes. And I have a few weddings this summer I am excited for! :)

2 comments:
it is so fun when you can play and then go home!!:) she is a doll! J will be a great daddy and you will be a great mommy~ when your ready!
so are you coming to san diego? i know it is a lot of money but we would love to have you there!
I really like that picture of you guys!
And Laynie is so dang cute. I want to squeeze her!
Post a Comment