Saturday, July 25, 2009

Wallace FALLS

Today was my last day off of work before I got back home, and I was able to completely enjoy my day :) I went with Jessie and some of her friends on a nice LONG hike today up to some beautiful waterfalls. We got to the top of the water fall I spent some time dipping my toes in the icy cold water and taking photos. It was GORGEOUS! The hike that Jessie told me was going to be a "nature walk" was actually over 5 miles round trip, but I'm glad I went. It was so pretty. We had a bbq tonight and had some amazing burgers and shrimp. We met alot of people tonight that I'm sad we have to leave because I think we could have been great friends :) I loved it. I'm sad to say goodbye to Seattle.



No comments: