Last weekend I had a life saver come and rescue me from going crazy with all the stuff going on. Alana came for a visit this last weekend, and it made me SO happy! She completely took care of me. We had a BLAST! Alana had never been to Seattle so we roamed around the city in her lil car (minus air conditioning). It was SO fun. We went downtown and looked around Pike Street and went to cute lil boutiques. It was such a blessing to have her come. We went to the movies and saw 500 Days of Summer and looked in LOTS of shops (because that is what we DO!). ANyways, it was SO good to see her. And I just think she is wonderful! So THANKFUL FOR GOOD FRIENDS!!!!
We went out for Korean FOOD!! I've converted her :D

1 comment:
GOOD! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment