Friday, July 24, 2009

Twilight for REAL!


So the other day, we decided to do what we have wanted to do since we came to Seattle...took the ferry! We went over to Port Townsend, which is near Port Angelos which is near Forks! Since I've been here I've kind of been obsessed with Twilight! I read the books last summer, but something about being in Seattle just makes me love it even more! AND Kiley is always talking about them because she is reading them right now. But it was AWESOME! Well, we didn't get to do much because as we got to Port Townsend all the shops were closed (they close at 5:30-we got there at 5:45) but we ate at a lil restaurant which was super cute. The food was no good, and we waited for an hour for it, BUT we saw the ladies from the red hat club! So it wasn't a complete lost. :D We went to McDonalds after. The town is right on the water and it was so pretty. The ferry ride over was pretty too. It was a nice little day trip. Now I'm trying to think of what else I wanted to do before I leave....6 days.....




No comments: