Well, I started my job at Stanford's. It doesn't seem that difficult. I love that it is called Stanford's :) I go to work thinkin' of Grandpa. It's nice to not have to stress about finding a job anymore. I actually come home and have things to tell Ki things she doesn't already know! I'm glad I get to have this chance to live here in SEattle. I think it's wonderful. I sure wish I was able to go home for this reunion coming up tho. It seems I keep being in the wrong place at the wrong time and am missing out on all the family get togethers! Well, I think that next summer everyone should just plan to come to Hawaii where we can all enjoy the wonderful sun and everyone can come see ME! (I think it's a GREAT idea!) Well, in memory of everyone, here are a few photos from when I was home this last time...
No comments:
Post a Comment