Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Seattle!






Well, now I'm in Seattle for the summer with my two besties at school Jordan and Kiley. We are living in a house that Jordan's dad is redoing and so we are just helping out with a few things and he lets us stay here. It's in the cutest little neighborhood. I've never been to Seattle, and I'm in love with it now! It is SO green and trees are everywhere. There are little boutiques and everything is locally owned. I haven't seen a Wal Mart since we've been here, and we have explored this city alot! People here are very active, and I love the environment. I love the lakes and parks everywhere. I think I'm going to love it here. We've had nice sunny days, and overcast days, and I love them both. Since the day we got here I have been applying for jobs and have had a few interviews. Nothing certain yet, but hopefully something will come up soon. we are surprised that the three of us can be together 24/7 (literally) and not go crazy yet. Who knows how much longer that will last. Hahahaha. We've been having fun just being in eachothers company and not having ANY money has been interesting too. Mom sent us up with a ton of food so that has helped a TON. After going around applying everywhere, we have gone to a rose garden since being here and spent time at the parks. We've kept ourselves busy. This is going to be an adventurous summer and now all I need a JOB! Any suggestions? ;)

No comments: