Well I have still been applying for jobs like crazy! Praying this week gets better. Jordan's dad came up the other day and he took us to a Mariners baseball game where he made us get garlic fries. They are fries with TONS of garlic and seasonings on them. They were SO good, but our breath smelled SO bad! Today we went to St. Mark's Cathedral because the monks sing hymns every Sunday night. People come and just fill up the place. People lay down with quilts, sit on the floor, in the pews. It was jam packed. It was SO relaxing to hear them and it was really nice. I think we are going to go every Sunday if we can. It was really nice. :)
5 days ago

1 comment:
awww that cathedral looks huge :) so they get heaps of people rockin' up to that huh? That's o'sum! I'm glad ya'll had fun. Wish I was with ya ;) Love you :D
Post a Comment