Well,
Honestly, this summer is going ridiculously TOO fast. We have been having WAY TOO MUCH FUN.
I have yet to fill you in on SO many things...so let's start with ALASKA.
After being rejected on the first stand by flight, waiting 7 hours, and then FINALLY getting there, we met tons of family. *Picture this.... Grandpa Scanlan-with his 10 of 12 children there, all with their spouses, with their 3-7 children, who are all there with their spouses, with their 3-10 children.... I met them ALL! It was SO fun. I thought my family of 6 was alot....who was I kidding?! I learned more about Samoan culture. I learned to love that family oh so much! I didn't get to talk to alot of people, because everyone spoke Samoan, but they were fabulous. We went to visit glaciers, we saw animals, we went shopping *yay!*, and I got to see my dear friend Amanda and her little girl who I had never met! It was such a nice little break to get off of the island.
**And now we are set to leave island again next month for a Johnson get together....can't WAIT!
5 days ago

1 comment:
what a great experience!
the reception here is on aug. 13th so i will call you when i get back. if you have any cheap ideas, let me know!
Post a Comment