Monday, July 19, 2010

Have I mentioned I love a good party?

This summer, I have gotten to throw a few showers. Loooooved it! Secret that's not such a big secret: My dream would be to plan events! Oooh how FUN! This summer I got to give my friend, practically sister, Kiley a little bridal shower. It was a little luncheon get together, but I loved it! I wish I had taken pics, so I have to steal them from Kelly.



I also got to do a shower for Ash. She was going to have a baby, had baby, then we celebrated! I have NEVER seen so many people at one shower! It was so fun!











Then I got to do a shower for lovely Linds, with my partner in crime, Erin. Erin and I had WAY TOO MUCH FUN planning this shower. Hula skirt, pinata, beach house=awesome!
[I had to steal pics from Erin]


















I am still in party mode. I am ready to do a sushi party at my house, or a fiesta, or a hollywood party! But, ever since I was little, I have never liked throwing parties for myself. Just other people! Maybe I'll brave up and have a raving end of the summer party.....Maybe. I honestly hope to find some event planning company that I can intern with or SOMETHING. I mean....I AM in the most desired destination wedding place on the PLANET!
Anyways....Just wanted to tell you. I love to party :)

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

Thanks again for throwing the shower :)