My exotic husband has been all over. Alaska, Hawaii, Australia, New Zealand, Samoa, etc....but J has never spent some REAL time in Idaho and Utah. Although I know we will go back many times in the future, I feel like I have SO MUCH TO SHOW HIM this time around! We only have a week, but I definitely plan on taking him to....
-Pepperidge Farms Cookie Factory-Milano Cookies are J's favorite. He will FREAK when he sees that we can get a BAG of the "not-perfect" ones for cheap
-Gossner Cheese Factory-It's just a classic
-Temple Square-When we go next month, we will have been married 11 months and 1 week! Time to revisit!
-Cafe Rio-Oh how I miss their salads!
-We are going to visit my cute little Korean Grandma. She makes the BEST Korean food....She already loves J because when he met her, he started with "ahn nyeong ha se yo" (hello), and she BEAMED with delight!
-Hopefully go to Rodizio Grill-All meat. J. Will. Be. In. Love.
-We are going to go camping-EVERY time I bring up camping, J says, "I've been camping my whole life, living off of the land in SAMOA." -Oh honey, we only camp for leisure in America.
-I am so excited! Haven't been home for a year and it is TIME! It's still a month away and I am still so dang excited!!!
5 days ago


3 comments:
You guys will have a blast! When do you go?
haha I love your husband's response to camping!
It all sounds so good and yummy! When are you guys going?
Mmmmm.. Promise me that if they have the mint milanos the day you go to P.F. that you will buy us a big bag!! They're ALWAYS out whenever we stop. =(
And sweet chels... WHEN are you going to have time to camp?? Unless it's in Mom's yard...? LOL
Post a Comment