Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Jaliz Scanlan

So, I know that almost every post is about something to do with J, but he IS the center of my ENTIRE world, so I hope you few readers don't mind. But I just had to say, he is wonderful. He washes the dishes whether I cook or not, he'll do laundry, he picks me up from work, cuddles me whenever I need it, he dries my hair for me with a towel because if it were me I would just let it drip for hours, he gives me foot rubs every night still, he is responsible, makes me laugh when I'm sad, and is my wise one when I have troubles. He is so great!
The last couple weeks, I was giving him a lil trouble because he sees me constantly blogging but never knows what I write and never looks at it. So what did Mr. Perfect do? Make a blog and start writing about how much he loves me! AND reads my blog constantly! How can I ever complain? He is just too good! So anyone that wants to see HIS blog, here it is http://ilovechultz.blogspot.com/ (don't you love the name???)
I love you J. You are so good to me. I'm so lucky to spend forever with you!

No comments: