
Well, currently I'm sitting in the Mac Lab, a typical Thursday night, waiting for J to finish work. He's a tutor for the IDD Majors and helps with everything from webpages, designs, video editing, etc. He loves it! His free time is learning more and more about how to use all the different programs and what cool effects he can do. Well, for the last hour he's been working on a project for class, since nobody came for help tonight, and he just keeps saying "Look at all the stuff I am learning!" I on the otherhand, would NEVEr just sit and try and learn more in my free time. I would much rather play on facebook, PRETEND to shop for clothes on line, blog....etc. I'm just very proud of J for working so hard and ENJOYING what he does. He is a smart and it's going to get him far. *Secret-Heard through the grapevine he might teach a class for the university in the very near future....shhh* Love you Smarty!

1 comment:
Wow, COOL if he gets to teach a class for BYUH!
Post a Comment