5 days ago
Saturday, November 21, 2009
I just love it!
Well...it's about 2:30AM and I just had to write this down because I just love it! Tonight I had to work out in Haleiwa, and as usual, J was there waiting for me to finish. J decided to surprise me and take me to a movie in Mililani afterwards and had picked out an outfit for me...shoes, shirt, pants, sweater, and even my perfume so I could change and freshen up. He had gotten us goodies to enjoy, and had picked out a movie. We went and saw Blind Side. It was so good! It was so fun to have a surprise date that was all planned out! I love you J! Thank you for making my night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
awwww im jealous of your guys barf worthy love.... you guys are awesome!! I really am jealous! lol and side note...its called blindside. Love you guys!! :)
lol. that movie was great and aw j you are a great husband :) good job!
Post a Comment