Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Gecko. Nurse. Zebra Rug.

Two Random Pics of the Day. I am sick of this guy ^ that lives in our place.

So I just want to throw it out here.....so J can't change his mind......J is going to work towards a nursing degree. No more changing!! I guess he is a Johnson then, because three others are nurses or on their way to becoming one. (sigh). Life is crazy. Full of changes. Who knows what will happen next week?? Life is good though. We are happy. Can't wait for this dang term to end so I can have some FREEDOM! J on the other hand is going to just stay in school and be serious from now on. I will help out and cook him food to help his brain work. I know this is a very odd post. But I am a bit frazzled. I really do love my husband and all he does.
Yesterday he made me breakfast in bed....because I am a POTENTIAL mother... :). We thought of how lucky we are to have such wonderful mothers. Church was fabulous with some very strong, touching talks. Oh the Lord works in mysterious ways!
I learned the wonderful tricks a crockpot does. I plan on using it DAILY. It's so awesome to not have to worry about dinner! I'm semi-domestic all around these days with my homemade granola bars and crafty throw pillows.....minus our zebra rug and Rock Star bathroom.
We are enjoying our apartment.....everyone hears us since we are on the corner. At church we had alot of people asking us why we were always laughing so loud at our place.... we are just crazy-that's why. Sometimes we lay on our HUGE *I say huge because before this tiny place, we lived in a microscopic box that even Thumbellina would feel claustrophobic in* living room floor and just giggle. We hear people outside passing our "Ding Dong" doormat and I know they wonder what is so funny. We are usually just pulling faces at each other. That's how we roll. Free entertainment.
I don't have much to say. I'm just rambling. I just want to talk. Blah. Tired. chocolate.
I love Jaliz til forever runs out though. And I am blessed. And I am happy. And I don't like geckos.

5 comments:

kelly said...

chels you guys should come to dinner one night and let J talk to matt, he's been there done that and might offer some help. let me know if your up for it, ki and scotty can come too or not:)

Chelsea said...

Kelly, that would be SO wonderful! We would really appreciate that! We need to chat. I need to get your number!

Susan said...

Haha I love this post! You'll have to teach me your crockpot ways. ALSO... I love the fact that we just completely avoided eachother yesterday and never worked out lol!

J and D said...

=) GOod for you J! Love you guys.

Kim's just sayin' said...

why don't you like geckos? they eat roaches!!! therefore they are my best friend. :) tva needs more geckos.

your blog is cute. glad I finally found it.