Monday, May 17, 2010

Say CHEESE!

Isn't she a beauty?
I'm hoping to get me one of these this summer.....
Canon Rebel XSi, Rebel T1i, Rebel T2i, Canon EOS, they are all great, but WHICH ONE??
Any suggestions? 
I'm looking at the Canon EOS 50D. Sigh....I wish I wish I wish!!!

3 comments:

kelly said...

they are all fabulous, i have the nikon D50 which is an older model but nikon is great too! sometimes costco has great package deals!

Anonymous said...

we have the rebel--and we love it.

but if you have the money to buy one of the better models, i'd say GO FOR IT! i'm dying for an upgrade!

Jesse and Marlise Burgi said...

Chelsea...I have the Canon EOS 5D Mark II and EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM being shipped to my house today. I have been anxiously waiting all day long. I hope its arrival is soon. Anyway, I will let you know how I like it in a couple of days.