Sunday, February 21, 2010

Night out!



J usually works on Saturdays, but yesterday I JUST NEEDED him to be with me. SO, he took the day off and we enjoyed a sunny day at the beach in our back yard. It was FABULOUS. Afterwards J told me to get dressed up because we were going OUT! We headed to town and went to Spaghetti Factory. It was so yum, and so fun to talk about our wedding day (we had a big family dinner at Spaghetti Factory in Utah on the day of our wedding). We actually got to enjoy the food this time! It was so fun! Afterwards, we did a lil window shopping, and some yummy Menchies-a frozen yogurt place where you grab a bowl, pick your flavor, how much you want, which toppings and ENJOY! It was perfect! Random nights out are the best!

5 comments:

Kathleen said...

aw looks like fun! I love ward center. Miss you tons!

Ashleigh said...

Mmmm, I wanna try Menchies!

Rhitzclan said...

I love that place!

J and D said...

Agreed! Spontaneous nights out ROCK. Cute pics. Love ya tons!

mizchifproductions said...

It WAS O'SUM huh babe? ;)
Menchies is the SPOT, thanks for
introducin' me to it. We are DEFINITELY goin' back there again cos I like those cheesecake bites you added in the mix. MMmmmm... We are O'SUM huh? ;) hehe
LOVE YOU!