Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Domestic.

Two things:
Numero Uno-
I've gone all domestic. Not sure why, but I have! I absolutely LOVE sewing all of a sudden, and I have bought TONS of fabric and buttons GALORE. So, J bought me a sewing machine for my birthday....but it never came... Somewhere, Fedex lost my sewing machine....out of the box. We got a box that was supposed to contain the machine and a cover for it, but we only received the cover. And the weight of the box had changed from being 23lbs, to only 4 lbs. Weird! So, good ol' Wal Mart sent us a new one...and it CAME TODAY! So tonight I have spent working on a project I have been working on for awhile....soon to PRESENT! Anyways...I love it. I love that I am taking sewing class and now I have my own machine! Thanks J!
Numero Dos-
BABIES! Not for us tho. Let me make that one clear. No preggo here. ANYWAYS, last week...on the 2nd, J's cousin and his wife had their first baby. He was 8 1/2 lbs. Name: Darius. He is SO cute. We went over on Sunday to meet the lil guy and some more cousins and aunties were there. New babies are so fun! Also, our friends Ashleigh and Suliasi found out they are having a BOY! They are SO excited. So happy for them! J and I love all the babies! But we just want to be Auntie and Uncle right now :)

No comments: