5 days ago
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Winter Ball
This last week has been really eventful with school and activities, this last week I was able to meet up with Dave and Naomi Peterson from my home ward, Rose 1st! They are here visiting family and Naomi called me when they were over at the PCC. I was working so we got to catch up and take some photos. It is always so fun to run into people from back home! The Night Show at PCC has changed and it is now presented differently with a new stage, so J and I decided to go to watch it and play tourist one night after work. I ended up losing my camera for a day, and I was completely sick about it. After praying so much and looking everywhere, I was blessed and an honest person turned it into lost and found. I was so glad. Last night was the Winter Ball for this semester and it was held over at the PCC, which was nice so people didn't have to worry about getting into town, and it didn't cost much at all. We went to the ball, and they had made an arch of white balloons and there were white bags with candles along the path. There was a nice buffet, and dancing. I could hardly tell that it was the same place that I go to work every day! I have two more weeks of school, so it's now crunch time for projects and papers. I leave for Asia in less than a month! I got a little bit of an itinerary and I go to Singapore first, Malaysia, Shanghai, Beijing, and Tokyo. I'm SO excited!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm so glad you found your camera! That would've sucked! That's fun that you ran into The Petersons!
And, can you sneak me along on your study-abroad thing...??
Post a Comment