
So.
It SEEMS I need to do some family history searching.
DEFINITELY need to talk to the Jaliz's parents.
Why?
Because I JUST learned, that just a few generations ago, Jaliz's family took his grandmother's last name-Scanlan.
The grandfather's last name was.....dun, dun, dun....
Filifili-Tuna.
As in TUNA. The FISH?
And I am no pro in Samoan, but Filifili means "choose".
Choose Tuna!
How did I not know this?!!?
I just wanted to share this with you all.
I am happy with the last name Scanlan :)

4 comments:
oh chelsea filifilituna!! that is crazy, i think that was a wise choice to change!!
thank you so much for the shower it was so fun and cute! she kept saying all day, that was so cute. she really did have fun and appreciate it! me too!
Oh my goodness, Chelsea! I laughed my butt off at this post! I love me a good laugh, so...THANK YOU!!
Ha ha that is funny. I wish he still had that last name so you could tell everyone what it meant. I hope your kids eat alot of tuna.
I love you Chelsea almost was a tuna :)
Post a Comment