Tuesday, April 27, 2010

He is ALL mine!

Photobucket
I love J because he forgets to take the stickers off of apples.
I love J because he walks around Ross with a waste basket on his head and calls himself my knight in shining armor.
I love J because he always wins lots of tickets at Dave & Busters so he can get me a prize.
I love J because he always tries to hard to beat me at race car games, but women are just naturally better drivers.
I love that J took me to Kona for a weekend at the temple.
I love J because we go to the beach together.
I love J because of his "hot bod"
I love J because he lays out on the beach with me instead of just playing in the water.
I love J because we make a great pair <3
I love J's bum.
I love seeing J be so curious.
I love that J likes adventures.
I love that J eats my Korean food that I ATTEMPT to make.
I love when J forgets which razor he has and so he has to shave with JUST the razor.
I love J's handsome mug and the new hair do he is sportin'.
I'm just pretty happy about my life with my FANTASTIC guy of mine.

1 comment:

kelly said...

you got a good one, hang on to him!!