Saturday, January 23, 2010

Today is wonderful

Today I had a wonderful interview for a job that I'm pretty sure I got.
Today I made my husband breakfast in bed.
Today my professor decided NOT to have that pop quiz!
Today I enjoyed a perfect lunch with Jaliz (subway & a lunchable)
Today I came home to a clean lil home and laundry done!
Today I went shopping with a wonderful friend and found MANY wonderful great deals!
Today I got too many food items for my tiny fridge, but I am still happy.
Today I thought about what it means to love, and to forgive.
Today I read an amazing talk by a wonderful prophet.
Today I came home to my loving husband, and am enjoying a quiet evening in.
Today is a wonderful day :)

1 comment:

kelly said...

you can come craft anytime! i made some cute frames with scrapbook paper that are so fun. happy belated birthday!! post some of your craftiness!