Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving!!

Too poor to go out, so weekends are spent testing my artistic abilities..

Well, Thanksgiving has come and gone, and now it's time for finals, but here's a lil overview of what has been going on...
I've been taking a makeup class, and have made myself look old with makeup, make a bigger nose, and recently we had to do a nonhuman object, so I painted a football on my face. That class is alot of fun!
Grr!

For Thanksgiving I went to the waterpark with a bunch of kids from school for a discount price, and the next day had a dinner together, only AFTER waiting in line outside of Wal Mart for 3 hours to shop the Black Friday sales!
Me N' My roomies

12:30 AM....Headed to Wal Mart!


Lately, with no money-I am a college student after all- I've been just spending time at the beach, and enjoying the Laie Temple, which will be closing for 18 months starting December 28th.


I'm trying to just stay busy with school and enjoy Hawaii before I come home to cold for Christmas break!

1 comment:

J and D said...

Looks like so much fun!
You're beautiful as ever. J-Boy too. ;) LOL
Did you get anything good at Walmart?