





Well, the last week has been busy!! Easter Sunday was alot of fun. My friends and I decided to have an Easter dinner, so we all pitched in and had the first real Sunday dinner since we got back here. I made some potatoes, and was in charge of the ham. I made close to 10 calls to mom and dad on Saturday and Sunday, but the food all turned out great! It was alot of fun to have our own little celebration. Unlike there, it was nice and sunny. It was a perfect Easter Sunday.
Wednesday was Kuhio Day, a Hawaiian Holiday, so I didn't have work or school. My friends and I went to the beach, Waimea Bay, and we were lucky enough to be there when the dolphins were there. There was probably around 100 dolphins in the bay, jumping, doing backflips, doing 360s in the air. It was SO awesome! When I thought there couldn't be any more excitement, we saw two whales also. They jumped completed out of the water. It was SO SO amazing! It was awesome to be able to see it, because it is the end of whale season, so they won't be around much longer. It was a fun way to spend my Hawaiian holiday!
I talked to the lady about the nanny job in ALaska today. It's a go! I am going to be living in Sandpoint with the family in May, and then travel with them to the fishing lodge that they own in Sitka Alaska in June. It should be amazing! It looks beautiful there! I'm very excited! I will come back in August. I still haven't decided where to go to school. I WAS thinking that I would go to Hawaii again if I got this job, but even though I now know that I will be in Alaska for the summer, I still don't know if I want to come back. I am the most indecisive person I know.
But, it seems that things are finally working out and hopefully I will be done with all these decisions soon! Well, that is the latest! Love and miss you all!

2 comments:
YOU ARE SUCH A FREAKIN' LUCKY DUCK!!!
Hawaii, Alaska, Jobs and college! You'd better know how many people are jealous of you young lady! LOL
We love you. Keep up those prayers.
If it were me I'd go one more year in Hawaii... these opportunities may not come along again!
TTYL
Chelsea! I just found your blog for the first time off of Darla's blog. It is so fun to read about your life. Your pictures are awesome and you look like a glamour girl in all of them. Good luck with all of your decisions your making and all your exciting adventures. I miss seeing you but I'm glad I can keep in touch a little better through blogging. Love you, little cousin (not so little anymore!).
xoxo,
Natalie
http://texanwalkers.blogspot.com
Post a Comment