Well I hope everyone felt especially loved on Valentine's! I loved it! I received many letters in the mail from my friends and school went well! I went to training for my job in Photo Poly and my classes were easy today! My girlfriends and I are all single and loving it! We are having so much fun lately with all our excursions! To celebrate our day we got dressed up and went out to Chillis. It was alot of fun. On the way down to Mililani, the waves were ENORMOUS!! I'm not very good with measurements, but I KNOW they were at least 30 feet high. We were on the road in a car, but looking at the waves was SO frightening. Each set made a perfect barrel. I've never seen anything like it. Pictures in magazines of waves doesn't explain what I saw at all. It was interesting because we haven't had a storm recently to cause such big waves. The sunset was amazing also. The sun set right over the ocean. I tried to get a good shot of it. We had delicious dinner and had these little chocolate that came in shots. So, we got our "shot" of RICH chocolate and we came home to watch a chick flick. Our friend bought us all each a rose which was delivered to our rooms today also! Today was alot of fun. It was good to hear from many friends today saying they thought of me. It was really nice! I hope everyone had a nice Valentine's! I missed making sugar cookies with pink frosting. I DID make lots of cards which I left at people's doors. Alot of people didn't understand why I knocked and ran, but that is what we always did ever since I can remember! It was fun to leave surprises for people today! I hope everyone stayed toasty warm today and enjoyed their Valentine's! Know that I love you! Infinite X's and O's....
5 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment